Our subscriber contract is for those customers who wish to form a long-term relationship with Hilltop Video Services. Subscribers will enjoy the benefits of bulk purchases and automatic free offers of service.
Customers desiring to maintain a one-off project-by-project relationship need not sign this agreement and will be billed as piece work.
SAMPLE SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT
This Subscriber Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made effective as of ___________, by and between ______________, of ________________, ___________________ and Hilltop Video Services (The Hilltop Group, LLC). In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as “Client”, and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as “Hilltop Video Services”.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on ____________, Hilltop Video Services will provide the following monthly services (collectively, the “Services”):
2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay compensation to Hilltop Video Services for the Services in the amount of $______________________. This compensation shall be payable in monthly invoicing, net ten days, with 10% late fee after ten days or, if work is a one-time project, payment is due upon project completion.
3. TERM/TERMINATION. This contract may be terminated with a written thirty-day notice, or immediately without notice upon failure of Client to pay Hilltop Video Services, or, return due to non-sufficient funds, or chargeback of payment made to service provider. This clause may be changed after conversation between Client and Hilltop Video Services.
4. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Hilltop Video Services is an independent contractor with respect to Client, and not an employee of ____________. _______________ will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Hilltop Video Services.
5. WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by Hilltop Video Services in connection with the Services shall be the exclusive property of Client. Upon request, Hilltop Video Services shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Client to the Work Product.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. Hilltop Video Services will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Hilltop Video Services, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to Client. Hilltop Video Services will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Hilltop Video Services will return to Client all records, notes, documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Hilltop Video Services during the term of this Agreement.
7. INJURIES. Client acknowledges Hilltop Video Services’s obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of Hilltop Video Services (and Hilltop Video Services’s employees, if any). Hilltop Video Services waives any rights to recovery from Client for any injuries that Hilltop Video Services (and/or Hilltop Video Services’s employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of Hilltop Video Services or Hilltop Video Services’s employees.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Hilltop Video Services harmless from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Client that result from the acts or omissions of Hilltop Video Services, Hilltop Video Services’s employees, if any, and Hilltop Video Services’s agents. _____________ is responsible for final proofing of all projects. Hilltop Video Services will correct, if needed, any client – found errors.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
10. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
11. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, US.
PARTY CONTRACTING SERVICES:
Hilltop Video Services____________________________________